Tuesday, April 7, 2009

.....have a bad haircut!


How many times did we say this before we were parents? "My child will never act like that in public!" " My child will never be spanked!" "My child would never BE that dirty, much less, be taken into public looking that dirty!" The list of nevers goes on and on..... I thought it would be fun for us mommies to share these NEVERS, and then how we became THAT MOM and allowed it =)


My kid will NEVER have a haircut by anyone other than a professional. This is not because I am a snob, but because I can't even draw a straight line, much less cut one. So, my mother (Nana), took it upon herself to do so. This haircut is actually better than the last. Our stylist is very confused about her attempts, being that he is not even 2 miles away. My last conversation with him went like this:

Eddie: Sarah, did you see what your mother did to Cate's hair?

me: Yes, it's been like that for a week. I even took her to church like that.

Eddie: (look of disgust) Oh my God! What did you say when you saw it?

me: Nothing. She keeps Cate for me everyday at no charge. She can pretty much do what she wants. =)

3 comments:

  1. I love that you are starting a blog! I look forward to seeing what you have to say about you and Cate. Becareful...it's just as addicting as Facebook and Myspace!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sarah - I found your blog via FB - very funny! I enjoyed it! Keep them coming - Cate is a cutey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! Why didn't you tell me you started a blog! This is too cute and such a great idea! Hope ya'll are doing well. Catch me up on what's going on. We will be in Dothan next week. Call me!

    ReplyDelete

Followers